How do I close a support case in DocuSign Support Center?
There may be a situation where you have opened a support case, located the answer and you no longer need to be contacted by DocuSign Support. You can close your open support case using the following steps:
- Visit the DocuSign Support Center at https://support.docusign.com
- Click SUPPORT LOGIN on the top right.
- You will be prompted to log in using your DocuSign email and password. If you have multiple DocuSign accounts with the same email and password combination, you can easily switch between them once you log in. Click the account actions drop-down arrow next to your profile image and select Switch Accounts.
- Click MANAGE MY CASES button.
- Click on the Case Number of the Open case.
- Click on Close Case.
- Enter the details about why you are closing the support case, then click the CLOSE CASE button.
Note: Once a case has been closed, you cannot re-open it. You will receive an email indicating its status. However, you will still be able to see all the cases that you have opened in your case queue and may reference any relevant case numbers as needed.
How Do I Open a Support Case in DocuSign Support Center?