Enable or Disable Push Notifications on the DocuSign Mobile App for iOS (iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch)
With push notifications you can receive real-time notifications when a document has been completed or when a document is waiting for your signature. Don't forget to enable push notification so you never miss another critical document status again.
To adjust the push notification settings for the DocuSign mobile app on your iPad, iPhone, or iPod Touch, follow these steps:
- From the home screen, tap Settings.
- Tap Notification Center.
- Scroll to and tap DocuSign.
- Tap to select the notification type:
- None: Completely disable all notifications
- Banners: Appear at the top of the screen and go away automatically
- Alerts: Require an action before proceeding
- Tap to change any other notification settings. When finished, press the Home key.
Types of notifications: