Editing documents with the mobile application - DocuSign Rooms for Real Estate
You can edit a document in the DocuSign Rooms for Real Estate mobile application directly from your tablet or smartphone.
Edit documents using your smartphone or tablet
Note: Saving a document in this way will not overwrite an existing document. If the document has the same name as an existing document, the DocuSign Rooms for Real Estate app will add a number to the end of the newer document name. You can edit the original and new document names as needed.
- From the home screen, tap the Menu icon.
- Tap My Docs or Transaction Rooms and navigate to the document you wish to edit.
- Tap the document, then tap the Share icon.
- Tap the preferred application to edit the document.
- Edit the document as desired. When finished, tap the Share icon in the document viewer.
- Tap Open In, then tap Open in DocuSign TR.
- Tap to navigate to the folder or transaction room where you would like to save the document, then tap OK.
For further DocuSign Rooms for Real Estate Help & Support, please contact us.