Docusign Insight - How to set up Abbyy centralized licensing serverUse the following steps to set up Abbyy centralized licensing server:
- Install the Abbyy license manager. It should be present at the below location in importer node:
%seal_home%\service\finereader\License Server\ABBYY SDK 11 License Server
- Create a LicenseSettings.xml and place it at "%seal_home%\service\finereader\Bin64"
The file should have the below contents:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<MainNetworkLicenseServer ServerAddress="<ip address of the server in which Abbyy would be running>" ProtocolType="TCP/IP" EndPointName="3011" />
- Port 3011 should be open in the server in which Abbyy runs so that other worker nodes can access it.
- Restart the Abbyy service.
- Add this LicenseSettings.xml file in all the worker nodes and restart them as well.