DocuSign Insight - How to configure scheduled imports?
The following article will walk you through the steps to configure the importer schedule in Seal Contract Discovery.
This schedule will determine when ScD initiates a crawl automatically, as opposed to using the Run Now button that will manually initiate a crawl on execution.
- Log into the ScD interface via a web browser using either the root user account credentials or a suitable user account with administrative permissions.
- Navigate to the Config tab
- Ensure that the System tab has been selected (this page will be shown by default when going to Config)
- At the top of the page there is a section called Configure Importer Schedule.
- This is where you will need to select which days of the week that ScD is to crawl the defined scanning/contract locations. Each button will show as blue when selected, grey when not selected.
- You will also need to define the time of each day that the importer service should run, the default being 00:00. It is recommended to select a time which is off peak for other activities on the ScD master node/server.
Ensure that the you press the ‘Save’ button (to the right-hand side of the Configure Importer Schedule section). Otherwise any changes made will not be saved.
- A string of text will appear above the 4 tabs (System, Importing Contracts, Security, Priority) stating “Task Updated” when the changes made to the Importer Schedule have saved correctly.
A crawl may also be initiated manually by using the Run Now button in the same Configure Importer Schedule section (Under Config > System)