DocuSign eSignature for Salesforce Trial Account Expiration
This issue pertains to only DocuSign eSignature for Salesforce.
Your free trial has ended. To continue using DocuSign eSignature for Salesforce, please email getDFS@docusign.com
Cause:DocuSign eSignature for Salesforce can only be used as a trial for a limited time. If that trial period has expired, a paid account will need to be purchased - please contact our Sales Team.
Some Salesforce instances have been erroneously associated with trials.
If this error is occurring while linked to a paid DocuSign account, verify that you have connected DocuSign to the correct account. We allow users to use the same address multiple times, so you may have multiple DocuSign accounts tied to the same email address.
- Navigate to DocuSign Admin in Salesforce.
- Select the Account tab.
- View the DocuSign Account Guid and make sure it matches your paid account.
- If the Account Guid does not match, select Modify Account Configuration to update which account your Salesforce organization is tied to.
If this matches and the error is still occurring, please submit a support case and include:
- The error message received
- Salesforce Organization ID (Available from SF Setup > Company Info > Salesforce.com Organization ID)
- DocuSign account number.
- The version of DocuSign eSignature for Salesforce you are using.