DocuSign eSignature for Salesforce - Sending Error - Account or user does not have permission to set recipient email notifications
You receive the following error message when trying to send an envelope from DocuSign eSignature for Salesforce:
Multiple languages are being utilized within the envelope, but the option to allow multiple languages is disabled on the sending account.
- A DocuSign Administrator can enable the option "Enable custom email and language for each recipient" in DocuSign Admin. If you don't see the option listed in your account after following the steps below, please contact DocuSign Customer Support.
- Log into your DocuSign account
- Click the profile menu in the top right hand corner and click Go to Admin
- In DocuSign Admin, click Sending Settings
- Check the box next to "Enable custom email and language for each recipient" and click Save
- The second solution is to delete the language email settings in the DocuSign Admin tab in DocuSign eSignature for Salesforce.
- Log into your Salesforce account and go to the DocuSign Admin tab
- From the DocuSign Admin tab, click "Settings"
- Delete all the languages under Email Settings except for English