DocuSign eSignature for Salesforce Administration Course
Accelerate your business through hands-on learning.
In this deep-dive, interactive course, you will experience hands-on learning focused on standard and custom functionality of the DocuSign eSignature for Salesforce integration, in order to implement various use cases such as sales contracts, NDAs, quotes, and more. Engage with an experienced DocuSign University Product Trainer and other learners as you gain skills to effectively use the integration, leverage functionality, and learn how to build more advanced solutions for complex workflows and agreement processes.
By attending this course, you will learn to:
• Manage the DocuSign Admin tab
• Utilize merge fields and anchor text
• Build custom buttons with advanced parameters
• Manage DocuSign Connect, including advanced configurations and custom objects
• Access reports and dashboards in Salesforce
Upcoming Virtual Course Schedule:
• August 25 - 28, 2020, 8:30 AM - 11:30 AM PST
• September 21 - 24, 2020, 8:30 AM - 11:30 AM PST
• $1,700 USD per person for public courses
• $7,000 USD (plus T&E) for private course up to 12 people*
*Additional fee applies for more than 12 people
From the drop down menu on the right, select a session and click "ENROLL."
From the login page, use the yellow “LOG IN WITH YOUR DOCUSIGN CREDENTIALS” button, then enter your DocuSign credentials.
This course is best for DocuSign Administrators and DocuSign eSignature for Salesforce Administrators who are new or interested in learning custom and advanced functionality.
Questions? Email our Learning Services team at DocuSignUniversity@docusign.com.