DocuSign for Outlook - getAccountFromToken returned an error
DocuSign for Outlook (version 6.1)
Users logged into DocuSign but have not used the add-in for more than 30 days, get the error: Please try again or contact IT. getAccountfromToken returned an error.
Refresh token has expired.
- Open a new browser, visit https://account.docusign.com
- Enter email and password credentials.
- If logged into the New DocuSign Experience, click here to temporarily switch to Classic DocuSign Experience.
Click on one of the following site specific links for your account:
- Select Profile Menu | Preferences
- Select "Social ID Login" and remove "Outlook".
- Select "Connected Apps" and remove "DocuSign for Microsoft Office 1.x".
Keywords: Outlook, Office 365, O365
- Access the DocuSign for Outlook add-in and login.