DocuSign eWitness Q&A
DocuSign eWitness allows organizations to enable signers to identify up to two witnesses to sign an agreement in a legal and confidential manner. eWitness captures the witness information in the Certificate of Completion to support any legal disputes.
- Digitize paper deeds and sensitive agreements by enabling seamless electronic witnessing
- Capture witness details for traceability and audit
- Preserve agreement confidentiality with limiting witness access post-signing
Can you add multiple Witnesses?
Yes. An envelope can include both witnessed signers and regular recipients, as described in Add Recipients. And you can use a signing order to create a workflow for your envelope.
How do I add this feature to my account?
Some advanced features and options are supported only in certain DocuSign plans. This feature is considered an Advanced Solution. Please contact your Account Manager or Sales.
- Include a Witness for a Signer - DocuSign eSignature User Guide
- DocuSign University: Send with eWitness