DocuSign and SpringCM
What is SpringCM?SpringCM is a secure cloud platform that automates document-based business processes through advanced workflow. SpringCM makes it possible to optimize collaboration and processes across internal and external teams. DocuSign SpringCM complements DocuSign eSignature by managing the agreement lifecycle before and after the signature.
Since SpringCM was acquired by DocuSign in September, 2018, we’ve been working to seamlessly integrate related systems, processes, and resources for our customers.
Starting on April 1st, 2019, the way that you submit support tickets will change, however your support experience will not. You can expect to receive continued high levels of product and solution expertise, and quick issue resolution when you have a question.
How do I contact Support?
SpringCM customers will submit tickets via the DocuSign Support Center.
- Before April: You will receive an email with instructions to set up your login credentials.
- After April 1st: If you did not receive the login instruction email, please reach out to your SpringCM Customer Success Manager or email DSCProvisioning@docusign.com.
What happens to any open tickets?
Tickets will not be migrated from SpringCM to DocuSign. The SpringCM Support Team will work to fully resolve all open tickets prior to April 1st. If a ticket cannot be resolved by April 1st, the SpringCM Support Team will continue to work that ticket within the SpringCM system.
I created a SpringCM Support ticket, but now when I log in I can't find it. Help!
Please ensure that you are selecting Other DocuSign Products in the top right drop down menu to log in. If you have a DocuSign eSignature account and you are logged into the Support Center with your DocuSign eSignature account credentials, you will need to log out, clear your cache and cookies, and then log in with your SpringCM portal credentials here: https://support.docusign.com/en/acct1login
If you need to be logged in for Support for DocuSign eSignature and SpringCM simultaneously, you will need to use an incognito or private browsing window (or another browser) for one of the two products.
- Getting Started with DocuSign: SpringCM is a learning plan provided by DocuSign University.
- SpringCM Community continues to serve as your home for SpringCM knowledge.
- SpringCM - Electronic Signatures with DocuSign
- SpringCM Workflow is a powerful tool to help your business automate processes that would otherwise require repetitive human action.
- SpringCM Files integrates with your Salesforce org so you can take advantage of SpringCM document management without ever having to leave your Salesforce browser tab.
- SpringCM Document Generation is the primary tool for users to create new documents or upload existing documents using preconfigured templates.
- SpringCM Word merge templates control document attributes such as layout and table styles, and allow you to merge content from data sources so you can automate the process of generating common documents like NDAs, MSAs and SOWs.
- SpringCM Reports offer various capabilities to compile and analyze data from your account activity.
- SpringCM Account Administration gives Administrators the power to customer and configure their account in the SpringCM platform.
- SpringCM User Management allows Administrators can create, edit, and import/export users and security groups.
- SpringCM Edit downloads and opens the document in the native application for editing, and checks in new versions as the user completes and saves his or her edits in that native application.