DocuSign Print Driver v2.x error: "Printer not activated, error code -30
Warning: This version of DocuSign Print Driver is no longer supported. Please download
and install the latest version.
Typically this error occurs after you install a version 2.x of the DocuSign Print Driver.
- Log in into https://www.docusign.net.
- On your computer, go the System Tray, right-click on the Print Driver icon, and click Exit.
- From your Start Menu, select DocuSign Print Driver to relaunch the driver.
- Try printing your document again. If you still get this error, reboot your computer.
- Try printing your document again. If you still get this error, please please log in to the DocuSign Support Center using your DocuSign credentials and submit a Support Case. If you cannot log in to the DocuSign Support Center, you can also submit a Support Case from our Contact Support page.
- Open an elevated cmd prompt.
- Run the following command line: Printui.exe /Xs /n “Send in DocuSign Envelope” PortName “NUL:”
- Make sure that you are logged in as a user with administrator rights.
- Select Control Panel, and click Printers
- Right-click the Amyuni PDF Converter icon and select printer properties
- Select the Ports tab, then click the Add Port... button.
- Select Local Port and click the New Port... button.
- Enter NUL: for the new port name and click OK. Close the Printer Ports window.
- Ensure that the NUL: port is selected in the Ports list.
- Select the Advanced tab.
- Clear (uncheck) the box labeled Enable advanced printing features.
- Select the Print directly to printer radio button
- Click the Apply button, and then click OK.