Billing FAQ - DocuSign eSignature
For questions about managing payments, changing your payment method, changing payment currency, updating your payment information, and troubleshooting issues.
DocuSign accepts a variety of payment options. For our web plans, we currently accept credit, debit, and prepaid cards issued by the following networks:
- American Express
- SEPA Direct Debit: This is only available to countries using the EUR currency under SEPA network
- BACS Direct Debit: This is only available in the United Kingdom using GBP
- BECS Direct Debit: This is only available in Australia using AUD. Note: This method is currently unavailable in New Zealand.
DocuSign currently accepts payments in USD, CAD, GBP, EUR, and AUD for web subscriptions.
- Where is my latest billing and invoice information?
- How do I update my billing address?
- How do I update my credit card information?
- How do I upgrade or change my DocuSign plan?
- How do I downgrade my account to free or close?
- What happens to my envelopes if I change plans?
- Does my DocuSign subscription plan automatically renew?
- What is DocuSign's Refund Policy
- What happens if I exceed the envelope limit on my account?