DocuSign Signature Appliance Client 8.x Install Issue
ProductDocuSign Signature Appliance client v8.x when installed on Windows 10, Server 2012, Server 2016
SymptomDuring the installation process of DocuSign Signature Appliance client, you might encounter the following dialog-box:
The installation process will probably end successfully, but when you attempt to sign, you receive an “Operation failure” error message.
ResolutionIn order to solve this issue please follow these steps:
- Uninstall DocuSign Signature Appliance Client:
- Go to Start > All Programs > DocuSign > Signature Appliance > and choose the “Uninstall Signature Appliance Components”.
- Restart your computer.
- After the Restart start Registry Editor. (type regedit in the Start Search box, and then press ENTER).
- Locate and then select the following registry subkey:
- If it exists, delete it and close the registry editor.
- Re-Install DocuSign Signature Appliance client
The DocuSign Signature Appliance Group at DocuSign Support
Have an issue? To send us an email, please submit this form.