Upgrade or cancel your DocuSign subscription in the Android App
If you purchased a paid DocuSign subscription from within the DocuSign Android app, your DocuSign subscription is being managed through Google Play.
If you would like to upgrade or cancel your current DocuSign plan, you must follow these steps:
- In the DocuSign Android App, tap the hamburger menu (three lines).
- Tap Settings.
- Tap the Account tab.
- Tap on the desired plan and follow the on-screen instructions to purchase the new plan. If you want to learn more about the different mobile plans, tap on Learn more about our plans instead:
- To upgrade: Select the desired higher-priced plan and complete the purchase. You will be charged a prorated rate and the change takes effect immediately.
- To downgrade:
- Select the desired lower-priced plan and complete the purchase. Note that the change will take effect after the current billing cycle.
- On the day of the downgrade, you will receive an app notification to confirm the purchase of the new plan within 72 hours as a requirement of Google Play. If you fail to confirm the new plan, the account is downgraded to free instead. If preferred, you can purchase a new plan at a later time.