Rooms for Real Estate - Approving or Rejecting Task Lists
With a Broker account, managers have the ability to approve or reject documents in Task Lists submitted by agents.
Note: Agent accounts cannot approve or reject tasks or Task Lists.
To approve or reject a task within a Task List:
- From your DocuSign Transaction Rooms Broker account, click the Transactions icon.
Note: To view all of the tasks that are awaiting your approval, click on the Tasks dashboard located next to the activity dashboard.
- Click on the Transaction Room that contains the checklist you need to review. That transaction room could be located in either the Active or Review tab.
- Click the Tasks tab, then click on the specific task you’d like to review.
- Click the Tasks Actions icon in the upper left and click Review.
- You can also right-click on the document and select review.
- Remember: You do need to view all documentation that's included in a task before approving it.
- Select Approve or Decline. If you do Decline the task, you are required to enter a comment.
- Once you’ve approved all task list items, you can approve the entire task list. To do that, click the Actions dropdown from either the Tasks or Documents section.
- Select Review Task List.
- Select Approve or Decline.
- A green checkmark will be placed next to the task list name once an entire task is completed.
For further DocuSign Rooms for Real Estate Help & Support, please contact us.