Rooms for Real Estate - Approving or Rejecting a Transaction Room
With a Broker account, managers have the ability to approve or reject Transaction Rooms submitted by agents.
Note: Agent accounts cannot approve or reject Transaction Rooms.
To approve or reject a Transaction Room, follow these steps:
- From your DocuSign Transaction Rooms Broker account, click the Transactions icon.
Note: The number of Transactions awaiting your approval is displayed next to the Transactions icon.
- Click the REVIEW tab, then click the Transaction you want to approve or reject.
- Click the DOCUMENTS tab, then click the ACTIONS button.
Note: Prior to approving a Transaction Room, ensure that all of the Tasks are approved.
- Select the action you want to take:
- Export Transaction Activity (pdf): Download the Transaction activity history in a PDF log file.
- Approve Transaction: Approves and closes the Transaction. All associated Task Lists must be approved prior to approving a Transaction Room.
Add a comment if desired, then click APPROVE.
- Reject Transaction: Rejects the Transaction and sends it back to the agent for further review.
Add a comment if desired, then click REJECT.
- Delete Transaction: A manager account with the required permission can delete a Transaction Room. After a Transaction Room is deleted, none of the information included within that Transaction will be recoverable.
For further DocuSign Rooms for Real Estate Help & Support, please contact us.