Rooms for Real Estate - Adding Documents to a Transaction Room
You can add a document to a Transaction Room from your computer, tablet, or mobile phone.
Add a document using your computer
- To add a document that is on your computer into a transaction room, begin by logging in to your DocuSign Transaction Room account from your web browser.
- From the home screen, click Transactions.
- Click the desired Transaction Room.
- Click the Documents tab.
- Click Add, then select the preferred source for the file.
- Browse to the desired file and click Open.
- The document is now added to the transaction room.
Add a document using your tablet or smartphone
To add a document that is on your tablet or smartphone into a Transaction Room, begin by opening the document in your preferred document viewer.
Note: This example uses Adobe® Reader®. Your steps may differ based on the document viewer you've chosen.
1. Tap the Share icon to import the document to the DocuSign Transaction Rooms mobile application.
4. Tap OK.
5. The document is now added to the Transaction Room.
To add Documents from a cloud based system or zipForm Plus start by logging into your DocuSign Transaction Rooms mobile app.1. Select the desired Transaction Room.
Note: When selecting a cloud-based source or zipForm Plus for the document, you may need to log into the associated account.
For further DocuSign Rooms for Real Estate Help & Support, please contact us.