Add a Document with the DocuSign Mobile App for iOS (iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch)You can add documents to DocuSign from multiple sources on your iPad, iPhone, or iPod Touch with the mobile app. Documents can be imported from device storage, applications, email, or cloud storage services.
To add a document from your iPad, iPhone, or iPod Touch, follow these steps:
- Log in to the DocuSign mobile app and tap SEND A DOCUMENT.
- Tap ADD and follow the prompts to add a document.
- Tap the desired source for the document:
- Local Files: Documents or photos stored on the device.
- DocuSign Templates: Templates you've created or any shared templates on the account.
- Cloud Storage: Access documents you've uploaded to a cloud storage service.
Note: If this is your first time accessing a cloud storage account from the device, enter your login credentials for that account
- Note: To view all available options, tap More.
- Navigate to and tap the desired file, then tap Add Document.
Note: You can add multiple documents to any envelope. Repeat steps 2-4 to add any additional documents.