Add a Document with the DocuSign Mobile App for Android
You can add documents to DocuSign from multiple sources with the Mobile App. Documents can be imported from device storage, applications, email, or cloud storage services.
To add a document from your Android device, follow these steps:
- Log in to your DocuSign mobile app and tap the yellow (+) icon.
- Tap the blue (+) icon to add a document.
- Tap the preferred document source.
Documents created or stored on your device or within your DocuSign account:
- Capture: Use the camera to take a picture of a document.
- Library: Select a document stored on the device.
- Templates: Select a previously created template or any shared templates on the account.
- Photos: Select a photo stored on the device.
- Other Options: To access other cloud storage services, download the associated application from Google Play Store and log in to the account.
- Navigate to and tap the file.
Note: You can add multiple documents to any envelope. Tap the blue (+) icon to add additional documents.