Real Estate Users Quick Start - DocuSign Rooms for Real Estate
New Agent Quick Start Guide
Welcome to the DocuSign family! We're thrilled that you are using DocuSign and hope that this collection of materials will help get you up to speed with DocuSign. Here are 4 easy steps to get you started. We're sure that you will be a Power User in no time!
1. Set up your profile: A great first step is to add a photo of yourself to your profile and customize your signature. You can do this right from your home page by clicking on "edit" next to where it says “DocuSign ID Card” or by following the instructions here: Set up your identity.
2. Create a practice envelope: The best way to get a feel for the system is to practice by sending yourself a few documents to sign. This way, you can get comfortable with the process of placing fields to collect signatures and information, such as text boxes, date signed, etc. This is also a great way to learn about some of the other features available and experience what it is like to sign with DocuSign. We've created a step-by-step walk through that will guide you through the basics of sending a document, as well as teach you some other beneficial ways you can use DocuSign.
3. Connect DocuSign with Partner Products: DocuSign has integrations with many other Real Estate software products (Select “Real Estate Industry” category.) Linking your DocuSign account will help speed up the process of collecting signatures and information on all of your forms. For most partner products, all you need to do is sync your DocuSign user id and password. This can easily be done by going to the settings section of each partner product. A few have been highlighted below. Often, the best way to find out which of your programs will connect with DocuSign is to ask an office administrator or an existing DocuSign user.
Be sure to activate your DocuSign Rooms for Real Estate account and Link your DocuSign and DocuSign Rooms for Real Estate accounts first!
S4. Attend Training Webinars: We have many training sessions specially designed for Real Estate agents. They are live sessions so you can get your specific questions answered by our specialized real estate trainer.
Sign Up for a Webinar:
- DocuSign for Real Estate: Getting Started 101
- DocuSign for Real Estate: DocuSign Transaction Rooms 101
- DocuSign for Real Estate: DocuSign Transaction Rooms 101: Mobile
- DocuSign for Real Estate: Mobile
- DocuSign Support Videos
- DocuSign Rooms for Real Estate: Onboarding Videos
For further DocuSign Rooms for Real Estate Help & Support, please contact us.