I am having trouble logging in
How do I log in to and access my DocuSign account?
Possible cause(s) for login issues
Caps Lock key is enabled
- Open Notepad or other text based editor.
- Type some text to determine if your Caps Lock key is active.
- If all text is uppercase, disable Caps Lock on your keyboard and retry login.
Cached login credentials in browser
Browsers store credentials differently. If you are unable to log into DocuSign with a valid set of login credentials, trying to log in with a different browser will help isolate the issue. If you can log into DocuSign from one browser and not from another, there is likely a setting in that browser that needs to be changed in order to restore your ability to log in. Try a different browserList of browsers compatible with DocuSignWindows 8+ Credential Manager
Delete your cached login credentials from the Windows Credential Manager. Depending on your version of Windows, your Operating System may be using a locally cached set of user credentials to log in. In some cases these stored credentials can replace the ones used when logging into DocuSign. Note: The Web Credentials section is not present in Windows 7, this applies only to Windows 8 and 10
- Go to the Windows Start Menu. Type: Manage Windows Credentials.
- Click Web Credentials. Search through the list of stored passwords and find the one related to DocuSign.
- Click the Entry once, then click Remove.
For all DocuSign accounts, there is a limited allowance for failed login attempts before the account is locked. If you enter an incorrect password a certain number of times in a short period, you will be locked out from logging in for a period of time.
- If you wait a short period of time and try again, you should be able to access your account.
- Continuing to enter the wrong password may extend the lockout duration even further.
- DocuSign will not provide a visual indication if you have been locked out for security purposes. An indicator will tell someone if you have a DocuSign account or not.
- *Different rules may apply to your account to be compliant with certain security standards such as FedRamp and/or 21 CFR Part 11 guidelines.
Forgotten Password / Multiple Accounts
Choose the situation that best applies to you:
- I forgot my password. See the instructions to reset your password.
- I know my password but I want to change it. To change your log-in credentials, see Change Your Email Address and Change Your Password.
- I have multiple accounts and don't remember which log-in and password goes with which account.
- Please contact your DocuSign Administrator requesting a password reset.
- If the DocuSign Administrator is not available, contact DocuSign Support through our Contact Support Webform for assistance.
Company login (SSO) issue
Note: DocuSign Support is not responsible for knowing the exact configuration of settings required by your companies Identity Provider. The organization administrator of the DocuSign account should be aware of these requirements. Please contact your IT department for initial troubleshooting.
Login never completes
First try clearing the browsers cache and cookies
If, the DocuSign logo appears but the screen never progresses. This is often due to a firewall restriction.System Requirements
: DocuSign uses a CDN to deliver some parts of the New Experience. Please have your IT department whitelist the following url: CDN (akamai) URL (https://docucdn-a.akamaihd.net/).
User is directed to a blank page after attempting to login
Keywords: DocuSign, Login, Log In, Access, Credentials, Password, Cached, Error, Failed, Failure, Locked