How do I update my payment information?
DocuSign accepts a variety of payment options.
- Credit cards
- Debit cards
- SEPA Direct Debit: available to countries using the EUR currency under SEPA network
- BACS Direct Debit: available in the United Kingdom using GBP
- BECS Direct Debit: available in Australia using AUD. Note: This method is currently unavailable in New Zealand.
For our web plans, we currently accept credit, debit, prepaid cards issued by the following networks:
- American Express
DocuSign currently accepts payments in USD, CAD, GBP, EUR, and AUD for web plan subscriptions.
To update your payment information, follow these steps:
- From the DocuSign Web Application, select Admin from the top menu.
- In the navigation panel on the left side, under Account, click Plan and Billing.
- Click Edit Billing.
- Choose your payment method: PayPal, Credit Card or Direct debit.
- Enter the desired information, then click SAVE
Note: Verify that the billing address matches the address that your bank or card issuer has on file.
If you are experiencing issues updating your payment please :
- Update your browser
- Try a different browser
- Try another payment method