How do I reset my password?
Choose the situation that best applies to you
- I forgot my password. See the instructions to reset your password.
- I know my password but I want to change it. To change your log-in credentials, see Change Your Email Address and Change Your Password.
- I have multiple accounts and don't remember which log-in and password goes with which account.
- Please contact your DocuSign Administrator requesting a password reset.
- If the DocuSign Administrator is not available, contact DocuSign Support through our Contact Support Webform for assistance.
To reset your password
- Visit https://account.docusign.com.
- Enter your email address and click CONTINUE.
- If your password is automatically filled in, try deleting the stored password and re-entering it to log in. If this does not resolve the issue, continue to step 3.
- If your caps lock key is enabled on your keyboard, disable it and try re-entering it to log in. If this does not resolve the issue, continue to step 3.
- Click Forgot password.
- An email has been sent! When it arrives, please open it and follow the directions to recover your password.
- Check your email inbox for a verification code. The email will look something like this:
I did not receive an verification code email.
- Enter the DocuSign verification code from your email into the verification code field in your browser.
- Click CONFIRM.
- Enter the answer to your account security question, then click CONTINUE.
Note: the answer to your security question is case sensitive.
- You are now ready to update/change your DocuSign password.
- Review your password requirements (which might differ from those in the image).
- Enter your new password and retype it.
- Select a security question, and type your answer. Note: The security question is case sensitive.
- Click CHANGE PASSWORD.
- Your password has been successfully updated. Click DONE.
You can now log into DocuSign using your new credentials.