How do I change my signature or adopt a custom signature?
Changing your signature style or creating a signature in DocuSign is a great way to customize and personalize the signing process. DocuSign features a set pre-defined signature styles to choose from. You can also draw your signature with a mouse to use in all of your signing sessions. When you sign for the first time in DocuSign, you're asked to adopt a signature, but this can be changed at any time.
Change Signature in Account - My Preferences
To change your signature style or adopt a custom signature, follow these steps:
- From your DocuSign Account, click your Profile image, then click My Preferences.
- Scroll to to the bottom of the personal information section and click Delete to remove an existing signature, or + Add New to create a new signature.
- Enter your name and initials exactly as you want them to appear in your signature, then select one of the following options:
- Select a Style - select any of the preformatted signature styles.
- Draw It - create a freehand drawing of your signature and initials.
- Upload Image - to upload your own signature and initials image files.
- When finished, click CREATE to accept the new signature and initial style.
Want to learn more?