Upgrading or cancelling your DocuSign subscription through iTunes (iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch)
- From the home screen, tap Settings.
- Scroll to and tap iTunes & App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID.
- Tap View Apple ID.
Note: If prompted, enter your Apple ID password, then tap OK.
- Under Subscriptions, tap Manage, then tap DocuSign.
- Tap the Auto-Renewal toggle to OFF.
- Tap Turn Off.
- Auto-Renewal is now disabled. The subscription will expire on the date displayed.
Note: You will be eligible to upgrade your plan to any DocuSign paid plan upon the expiration date presented in step 8. You can upgrade your account by logging in clicking the Upgrade button.