How to join a WebEx meeting with DocuSign?Learn how to easily join a computer-based screen sharing session, through Cisco WebEx, a tool that's great for sharing your screen and troubleshooting an issue.
Our instructions are based off Cisco's instructions here, and are modified for our audiences.
- Go to join.docusign.com
- Enter the 9 digit meeting number that was provided to you by a DocuSign Representative. Click Join.
- Enter your name and email address, and click Join Meeting or Join, as applicable. (If you use the Join by browser option, you won't be able to share your screen during the WebEx.)
- This may automatically download and run the WebEx program on your computer. If the WebEx application doesn't automatically run, you may be prompted to run, save, or open a temporary application.
- To add the extensions, or add-on's, and to see browser-specific steps, see the browser related instructions (such as for the Chrome Extension and Mozilla Firefox Add On) at Cisco's website.
- Once you've joined, you'll be able to share your screen with other Meeting participants, and hosts.
Simple example of how to share your screen with WebEx's new interface, once you've joined a Meeting: