Sign and Return a Document with the DocuSign Mobile App for Windows
To sign and return a document from your Windows device, follow these steps:
- Log in to your DocuSign mobile app and tap SIGN & SEND.
- Tap the desired source for the document.
Note: To select a file from cloud storage, tap LOCAL FILE, tap This PC, then tap the desired cloud storage service.
- Navigate to and tap to select the file. When finished, tap .
Note: To add additional documents, under DOCUMENTS, tap ADD and repeat steps 2-3.
- Tap SIGN NOW.
Note: If you are not the only signer, tap ADD A SIGNER.
- Tap to tag the document with your desired tags. When finished, tap .
- Tap Yes.
- Tap .
- Tap to select a location for the file, then tap .
The document is signed and saved to your device. You can now return the document to the sender via email or upload it to a cloud storage service.