DocuSign Transaction Rooms - Re-inviting Someone to a Transaction Room
When inviting people to a transaction room, you may need to resend an invitation to one of your parties. You may also need to edit part of the invitation, such as the name or email address.
Note: Email clients such as Outlook and AOL can sometimes flag these invites as spam and block them.
Resending an invitation to a transaction room
- From the home screen, click Transactions.
- Click the transaction room and click People.
Note: You can also left-click the transaction room from the main Transactions section and click the People tab.
- Locate the person that you would like to resend the invitation to.
Note: Their picture tile should appear as a paper airplane. If the picture tile is an avatar, they have already accepted the invitation.
- Click Reinvite at the bottom of the tile.
Note: If have you have trouble locating the Reinvite link, click on the paper airplane tile, then click Resend Invite.
- In the Resend Invite section, you can change the First Name and Last Name, the Email Address, and the the Role and Transaction sides if desired.
- When you are finished making any necessary changes to the invitation, click Send Invitation. A new email invitation will be sent out automatically.
For further DocuSign Transaction Rooms Help & Support, please contact us.