How do I enable and manage automatic template matching in my account?
You can enable and configure automatic template matching from your Template Matching preferences.
How template matching works
Automatic template matching compares the files that you upload with all previously saved templates. When you apply a matched template, all aspects of the template are applied to your new document: the recipients, messages, and the recipient signing fields.
To manage automatic template matching:
- Go to My Preferences > Signing and Sending > Template Matching.
- To enable template matching, select Match templates to uploaded files.
- Select how you want DocuSign to apply matching templates: automatically or with a notification.
- (Optional) Adjust the Template Matching Sensitivity factor, by typing a value in the field. The default is 80%.
- (Optional) Select Enable page-level template matching to apply template matching to each page of your uploaded files.
- Click SAVE.