iFrame Embedded Session loads a blank
When launching an embedded signing or sending session within an iFrame, using a supported version of Internet Explorer, the page loads blank, empty, or a message stating "your browser isn't supported" appears.
This is a known issue if you are running the current browser session in "Compatibility View." While you are using a supported version of Internet Explorer, your Document Mode may be running an unsupported version. Internet Explorer 11, for example, defaults to a Document Mode of IE5.
- Disable Compatibility View for both your internal domain/website as well as DocuSign.
b. Click Compatibility View Settings
c. In the list of Websites you've added to Compatibility View, highlight docusign.net and yourdomain.com, then click Remove
d. Deselect Display intranet sites in Compatibility View
e. Click Close
f. Reload the webpage
- Retain Compatibility View (i.e. if this is required for your business) but change the Document Mode to a supported version
b. Click Emulation
c. In the Document Mode drop-down menu, select 9 or higher (Edge is recommended)
d. Reload the webpage
If modifying the compatibility view does not resolve this issue
- Try an alternative browser
- Reset IE to its default state, or contact your IT department to make this change for you.
- DocuSign does not recommend launching sessions within an iFrame, especially on mobile devices. Please consult the owner of your integration to find out if this is needed for your workflow.
- Some of the above settings may be controlled by your internal IT department. If you are unable to follow these steps, please consult your internal IT team.
ResourcesEmbedded Sending & Signing | DocuSign API
Signing - DocuSign System Requirements