DocuSign University Expanded Virtual Enablement
To meet increased demand for DocuSign eSignature enablement, DocuSign University has expanded its complimentary and paid offerings. Access self-paced training, instructor-led interactive webinars, Learning Labs, and deep-dive courses at your fingertips—all from our learning portal.
Get started faster with complimentary self-paced learning
Available to every customer, DocuSign University offers a variety of topics to explore.
Complimentary instructor-led learning labs
Accelerate your learning and quickly expand your Agreement Cloud capabilities with Learning Labs. Build your core skills and expand your use of the platform with these 60- or 90-minute-long hands-on workshops. Delivered virtually by an expert Product Trainer, you’ll get the knowledge needed to support your business.
- DocuSign eSignature Basics for Remote Productivity
- Get Started - DocuSign eSignature Administration Overview
- Get Started - Send, Sign, Manage for DocuSign eSignature
- Get Started - Template Creation Basics for DocuSign eSignature
- Bulk Send Agreements for DocuSign eSignature
- Share and Transfer Envelopes for DocuSign eSignature
Complimentary “Ask an Expert” office hours
Join a session for an open-ended Q&A hour with a DocuSign eSignature Specialist. Bring your own questions or listen to the questions asked by your industry peers to help you address your eSignature administration questions in real-time:
For questions about the eSignature API or other products such as DocuSign CLM, DocuSign Guided Forms by Smart IQ, or DocuSign Intelligent Insights by Seal, log in to DocuSign University and browse our robust catalog for specific by product, feature or functionality.
Deep-dive courses in eSignature Administration
A multi-day instructor-led course that serves as the cornerstone of enablement for most organizations’ administrators; an immersive start for new eSignature implementations. Additional information and enrollment can be accessed on the course page. Fees apply.
September 8–10, 2021
September 13–15, 2021
September 22–24, 2021
September 28–30, 2021
October 4 - 6, 2021
October 11 - 13, 2021
October 18 - 20, 2021
October 27 - 29, 2021
November 1 - 3, 2021
November 8 - 10, 2021
November 16, 18 - 19, 2021
November 22 - 24, 2021
For additional help and information on private courses, contact our Learning Services Team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to register
Click on the link of the offering you’re interested in. You’ll be prompted to login to the learning portal and provided with two options:
- Login with your DocuSign production account credentials using the yellow button.
- Don’t have a DocuSign production account yet?
Select “Register” below the blue bar to create an account using a personal email address. The account will be approved within 1 hour during business hours.
For live, instructor-led Learning Labs, select the session date and time, then click “Enroll.”
You can join live courses up to 15 minutes before the scheduled date and time. When you enroll in a course it will be added to My Courses on your dashboard.
To expand the support of our global learners and reduce ticket response time, all customer DocuSign University Support requests should now be submitted via DocuSign Support Tickets.
For questions, customers can contact DocuSign University:
- When to submit DocuSign Support Tickets: Questions about the LMS, access to courses, trouble accessing a live training, course payment, content questions, or miscellaneous requests and questions should be submitted by filing a DocuSign Support Ticket via our Support Center. To do so, customers can login to the DSC with their DocuSign credentials, select “add new case,” and fill out a case intake form.
- Custom/Private Training inquiries: email email@example.com